This unique office building is located in the very heart of Madrid, opposite the Retiro park and scarcely a few metres from the Castellana thoroughfare. Its large windows, in addition to offering breathtaking views of Madrid, guarantee natural light in an open and versatile space, designed to create an optimum working environment.
The eight floors at Alfonso XII 62 offer multiple and excellent possibilities: the first four can be subdivided into two modules, thus creating two independent office zones. It’s structure allows the space to be distributed according to the current and future needs of each company.
The common areas, crowned by a magnificent glass atrium, are attractively designed using materials of the highest quality. These offices to let also have a car park in the same building.
Total surface above grade
Floors above ground level
70 in the same building
The offices to let at Alfonso XII 62 has a facilities management system controlled by the Building Management System to reduce energy costs. The different measures used in the sustainable technology of this building have resulted in the optimisation of consumption. These measures include:
- incorporation of low noise power supply machines to reduce environmental noise.
- automatic management system for all installations: scheduled shut-off and start-up, and presence detection in common areas.
- incorporation of CO detectors in conduits to ensure to adequate ventilation of each office.
- high efficiency light fittings with electronic ballast.
- use of natural light in the perimeter of the building through the use of natural light sensors.
- water management through the use of toilets with dual flush systems, tap aerators and flow limiters for showers.
Breeam Parte I : Very Good
Breeam Parte II : Outstanding
Located in the heart of Madrid, the offices to let at Alfonso XII, 62 enjoy excellent links with the rest of the city. Particularly with the Atocha railway station and several metro lines. The central location of Alfonso XII 62 provides access to Barajas Airport, which can be reached in only 15 minutes.
The area surrounding these offices contains the very best cultural sites; such as the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía [Queen Sofía Art Museum], the Astronomy Observatory and Museo del Prado, as well as a varied range of stores, gastronomy and leisure.