Building recently refurbished, in the CBD area of Madrid, with an H-shaped floor plan with two entrances, one with a facade to Castellana and the other to Poeta Joan Maragall. It has a surface area above ground of 11,552 m² distributed between 12 completely open-plan office floors, a terrace, and a ground floor with two retail units. Located in the business hub of Castellana, with excellent communications by public transport and the main accesses to the city. Currently, the property houses an interesting combination of traditional and flexible workspaces, since there is a Utopicus flexible space.
Total surface above grade
Floors above ground level
Porter and CCTV service.
The refurbishment of Castellana 163 has welcomed the latest technological and sustainable innovations to make the building breathe in harmony with the planet:
- Improved energy quality of the property.
- Prepared to obtain Breeam Very Good environmental certification.
- Spaces designed to promote the well-being and productivity of its occupants (views to the outside, acoustic control, personalised temperature regulator,...).
- Significant savings in water and energy consumption, as well as a reduction in operating costs thanks to the network analysers on each floor.
- Environmental management through combined tri-probes for air humidity and temperature measurement.
- Potential for alternative transport use with various public transport options in the vicinity, as well as bicycle parking and changing facilities.
Breeam Parte I : Very Good
Breeam Parte II : Outstanding
Located in Madrid's business district, with excellent public transport links.