Colonial is a Spanish listed REIT company (SOCIMI), leader in the European Prime office market with presence in the main business areas of Barcelona, Madrid, and Paris with a prime office portfolio of more than one million of sqm of GLA and assets under management with a value of more than €13bn.
The Colonial Group's strategy involves locking in a position as the leading player in the prime offices segment.
In particular, its strategy comprises:
- A business model focused on the development, renovation and operation of high-quality offices in prime locations, mainly central business districts (CBD).
- Maximum commitment to the creation of high-quality offices, with a particular emphasis on efficiency and sustainability.
- A pan-European strategy that is diversified among the office markets of Barcelona, Madrid and Paris.
- An investment strategy that combines “Core” acquisitions with “Prime Factory” acquisitions, and projects with value-added components.
- A clear industrial real estate approach to capture value creation that sets us apart on the market.
- A solid capital structure with a clear commitment to maintaining the highest credit rating standards – investment grade.
- Attractive returns for shareholders based on recurring return combined with the creation of real estate value based on value added initiatives.